Now that the stress of planning a wedding is over, it's time to start packing for the honeymoon! To make sure you have everything you need, Lingerie Diva has compiled a list of the Top 5 Essential You Need for Your Honeymoon!
1) A sexy teddy –While most of your honeymoon will be “clothing optional” part of the fun is getting dressed up, putting on a little show and then undressing for your man. Don’t forget to pack all of the fun & naughtylingerie piecesyou got before the wedding!
2) Robe -For those times when you’re lounging in the hotel room and want to be comfortable yet still look sexy (plus anyrobegets bonus points for allowing him easy access)!
3) Multi-purpose sundress –Save some space in your suitcase by packing one dress that can be worn multiple places. Thesedressesare good on the beach, at a casual meal at the hotel or when you’re doing a little sight-seeing.
4) A going out dress –This dress had just one purpose: to make you look hot and sexy when you go out for a fancy dinner at a glamorous restaurant or out dancing at the nightclub.
5) Swimsuit –For the majority of newlyweds, the honeymoon trip will take them somewhere exotic that offers miles of beaches. For the others, there’s bound to be a hotel pool and hot tub, which means that no matter where you go on your honeymoon, somesexy swimwearis a must!
Once you've packed these essentials, think about packing some fun non-essentials like massage lotions and oils, edible body paint and or a few funitems for your new groom!